Thank you thinking of someone else's time and getting them a gift card, they will undoubtedly remember this gift.
Gift cards are used like cash by entering your code online, or by presenting your card in-store.
There are a few things to note before you process your gift card order...
- If you are just buying a gift card, do not answer any of the additional questions in your cart before checkout. Your card is guaranteed to be ready for pick-up by the next day, unless it falls on a weekend.
- Gift cards can be pre-purchased online and picked up in-store or purchased on the spot at the SPO shop.
- Your order confirmation email and ID will be requested upon pick ups of gift cards.
- If you are buying a gift card with dinners in your cart the gift card will be delivered, or picked up in-store with your meals.
- Gift cards will come with a code that will need to be entered in the "Discount Code" section during checkout. You may specify if you would like a custom discount code name, otherwise it will be randomly generated.
- Gift cards can be used online and in-store on any products sold by SPO.
- Gift cards do not expire until all funds are used.
- Gift cards do have their funded cash value, however cash back, cash redemptions, or cash value will not be granted/exchanged at any point for gift cards.
- Gift card sales are final, however in the case of theft, losses, or act of God a new card can be issued at the SPO shop. This required the original customer's order confirmation, ID, and that the discount code has not been used yet.
- For more details on gift cards return policies please review our Return Policy.